Sketch Cage Match
The Sketch Cage Match is the first Sunday of every month at 10pm on iO West’s Main Stage. 3 sketch teams will get 15 minutes each to perform their best comedy sketches, with the winner being decided by audience vote! The winning team of the cage match will get to come back to the next month’s cage match with new sketches and the chance to defend their title as Sketch Cage Match Champions!
To enter your team email: email@example.com
Please keep the stage clean!!! And be prepared to clean up any potential messes
Please keep your set at 15 minutes or less. The lights will be cut at 15 minutes.
If your group is accepted for the Sketch Cage Match, here’s how your materials need to be delivered to the tech person in the light booth.
- Every individual sketch stapled together, with team name/title @ top as well as contact person, phone number & email.
- Light & Sound cues should already be marked in script. Sound cues should be numbered as they appear on iPod playlist or CD (cd is preferred.)
- All CDs & DVDs should be labeled with team name/title.
- Pick up your iPods & flash-drives after your show. They are not the
responsibility of iO West. Scripts & burned cds will be thrown away/recycled at the end of the night.
- No Tech rehearsal is allowed so we advise you to keep your tech to a minimum. Lights, music, sounds are okay but Video segments or standalone videos are NOT allowed.
- Each audience member will be given a ballot as they enter the theater. In order to preserve the integrity of the vote, we will not be passing out additional ballots inside the theater.
- No ballots will be distributed once the show starts.
- Be aware that costume changes/sets/props need to be timed as part of your scene time of 15 minutes.
Starring: Johnny Kocourek
Sunday Top Story! Weekly