Session 3, 2014
The Session 3 Class schedule is online! Session 3 classes run April 27th – June 21st.
The class week at iO Chicago runs Sunday-Saturday.
Registration is open for Level 1 classes, Writing Classes, and Electives.
Before you register, please read The Training Center Policies
DO NOT click on the
If you attempt to register prior to registration opening time; you will need to close and refresh your browser to view available classes.
Level 2 opens at 12pm on Tuesday, April 15th.
Level 3 opens at 12pm on Wednesday, April 16th.
Levels 4 and 4B open at 12pm on Thursday, April 17th.
Levels 5 and 5B open at 12pm on Friday, April 18th.
Here’s some information on how classes work at iO:
- Each class meets once a week for three hours.
- Each session is eight weeks long.
- Click here for our curriculum.
- Click here for our upcoming schedule.
- Click here to read the Training Center class policies.
We recommend you see a few of our shows before signing up for classes. We have free shows on Wednesday nights at 8 PM!
Don’t live in Chicago full-time?
Get a condensed version of the iO Training Center experience with one of our 2014 intensives.
- The iO Chicago Theater reserves the right to accept or deny an individual’s application.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-exchangeable upon receipt of payment.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on an iO Harold Team.
- The iO Chicago Theater reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if
they do not reach a minimum number of students.
- Our instructors are working actors/improvisers. While we don’t anticipate having to change the instructor after registration ends, this may happen from time to time.
Please note that Level 1 costs $280 and includes a copy of Truth in Comedy. Levels 2, 3, 4, 4B and 5 cost $280. Level 5B costs $280 and includes a run of performances. Electives vary in cost.
Questions? Need to make schedule or payment arrangements?
Please call the iO Training Center at 773-880-0199