Customized Shows / Corporate Training
Do you want entertainment for your conference, meeting or celebration? Let iO put together a hilarious improv show to bring down the house or have us write customized material to make light of issues related to your company or business field. If you can dream it up, we can handle it. If you can’t, then we’ll take care of that too.
Our writers have gone on to work at such shows as Saturday Night Live, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, 30 Rock and MADtv, and countless other shows. So rest assured knowing you’re in good hands.
We put the “fun” in “Functional”
iO’s corporate training sessions are 100% customized to specifically target and meet the needs of our clients.
Our expert curriculum designers work with you to learn not only about your business and your employees, but your experience with past training sessions as well. We can help you create a highly participatory session that serves all three of the ways people learn – visually (watching others), auditory (hearing) and kinetically (doing!) – to create an exciting learning experience with long-term, impacting results.
We can come to you -wherever you are-, or you can bring your group to our theater. We take the skills that we teach our performers to make them successful on stage, and bring them to you to help you in the corporate world.
Some of the skill sets we specialize in targeting include, but are not limited to:
- Thinking in the moment
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Training Manual Presentation
- Creating a Positive/Supportive Work Environment
- Ice Breaking
- Training the Trainers
Whatever your business goals may be, we will work with you to help you meet them while having a ton of fun along the way. Or, maybe you just want to reduce stress and have a fully customized improv workshop, playing together in a way you’ll be talking about for months!
TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME OF OUR PAST CLIENTS
- “iO was absolutely wonderful! They were super easy to work with and our students absolutely loved them. We would definitely recommend them to others and consider having them return to Cornell in the future.” -Cornell University
- “We received such great feedback from the participants that the breakout sessions and the large group activity was very engaging and relevant to their roles. I was so happy that it went well, especially with a room full of bankers. :)” -BMO Harris Bank
- “It is my great pleasure to recommend the services of Ms. Charna Halpern and her colleagues from iO. We have been extremely pleased and privileged to work together with her talented team and the results have been excellent.” -CERN
- “Everything went great!! I’ve had so many compliments on the entertainment and they really capped off the night perfectly!!! Thanks so much for being so easy to communicate with during this whole process.” -APAC Customer Services, Inc.
- “Every office is buzzing about the improv part of the meeting. People are raving about how much fun they had in the exercises. They actually learned something from doing them and hearing the instructors talk about how they relate back to business skills was great. What a blast!” -Chicago Sun-Times
- “It was a huge step in team development and collaboration, and realizing our strength as a team. Everyone learned so much and only had great things to say” -Zapwater communication
- “Everyone who has to do presentations big or small should take a class or watch plenty of improv. IO in Chicago is one of my all time favorite places to learn and watch improv.” -FORBES
- “…you really did a fabulous job with our team, and the exercises and games you planned really seemed to resonate. Our folks can’t stop talking about how much fun they’ve had.” -GradeBeam
- “Thank you so much for the wonderful event. I now have 50 managers at meetings saying ‘yes, and…’ Very powerful, well-organized, safe and fun.” -CNA
- “Charna and her trainers joined us in Orlando last spring for our annual conference, and absolutely exceeded our expectations. Not only did their entire team embrace our goals, they really became our partners in achieving them. …While we immediately knew the session was a success, we continue to see the impact.” -Children’s Miracle Network
- “They put on an impromptu performance at the end of our training that had all of us rolling with laughter. We will be spreading the word to our corporate partners and clients about the exceptional iO experience.” -WGN Radio
- “We are now more open with each other and with our clients, and the improvements in communication and demeanor are very obvious. We have come closer to establishing the group mind that makes any team, comedy or corporate, more effective and enjoyable.” -Twoxfour
- “It is also important to note iO’s responsiveness and flexibility. A week before the event we found out there was going to be 20 more people than originally expected. The iO team resolved the situation within minutes by adding two more moderators which was imperative to the success.” -IPX International
- “iO was the highlight of our entire meeting. …everyone loved it and we can forsee how some of these exercises will impact our meetings and interaction moving forward. Truly awesome. We are huge fans and can’t say enough about how great it was.” -Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI)
- “We were beyond pleased! Everyone in the group loved the improv workshop. Rance was an excellent facilitator. Thank you for all of your help making our corporate team building event a huge success!” -Sibson Consulting
- “iO was absolutely great to work with for the retreat. I definitely recommend them for your event as well.” -Deloitte
- “I just wanted to thank you… We hope to have you back soon. You made learning and listening fun and interactive.” -University of Illinois-Chicago
- “Wonderful. I have had so many great remarks on how much fun it was …Thank you so much.” -Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC
- “This is the first year we have had this type of entertainment, but it won’t be the last!” -Abbott Laboratories
- “…let me express here how terrific our experience was last Wednesday evening at your theater. The food was excellent… your front of house staff were accommodating and knowledgeable; the theater space you chose for us was the PERFECT size, and the Deltones were exactly the right act for us to see and interact with. Finally, Charna, your warm welcome and thoughtful planning to ensure our group had a premium experience cannot be understated. You gave us a real gift and the amount of HAPPINESS expressed in the feedback to me about the night’s activities is enormous!” –ONEGOAL
- “This was a great experience for each and every one of us and we all learned something that will help us out in the work place and work to communicate better with our team.” -ePrize
- “Everyone, including our management team, thought that the program was very interactive, exciting, and a different way to look at things. …it was a great day and well-received by all.” -BUNGE
- “Having worked at many venues for different non-profit events, iO is head and shoulders above what I have experienced anywhere.” -Cathedral Counseling Center
- “Loved it! Everyone found the workshop extremely valuable and the leaders were wonderful.” -CARDINALHEALTH
- “The show was absolutely wonderful! …We will definitely keep iO in mind for future events—both in our office and as a recommendation to our colleagues elsewhere.” -LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
- “The client was beyond happy and continue to rave about how fantastic you guys were. You really helped bring life to the event. …I really hope we get the opportunity to collaborate with you again in the future.” -Creative Republic
- “Tara and Rance were really fun and did a good job connecting the games back to how real life situations prevent us from communicating well / gave us good strategies on how to improve our ability to work together.” -Andy Cooper Ventasreit
- “I learned so much about myself while being in the workshop. It was surely our pleasure and most of us are already brainstorming ways to bring them back soon. …You have an extremely talented, professional, and personable crew!” -United Way
Call 312 929-2401 for more information or use the following form to contact us and someone will get back to you shortly!
Here’s some of the fun work we can help create!